Official Video - J.Martins feat. P-Square – Kwaroro

7 comments

Video - J.Martins feat. P-Square – Kwaroro

The Video Kwaroro is indeed a Good representation of J.Martins feat. P-Square , the sound beat of this video is indeed credible Compel to the out come of the Video Kwaroro by J.Martins feat. P-Square
Video-J.Martins-feat-P-Square-Kwaroro

             Video - J.Martins feat. P-Square – Kwaroro

J.Martins returns with the visuals for his single “Kwaroro” (click here to see behind the scenes photos). The track also features P-Square. Directed byUnlimited LA, the video features cameos from Zeeno Foster and Sani Danja.
With “Kwaroro”, J.Martins exhibits maturity of his musical style over time.
Watch!

7 comments

I have a big family. I live with my mom, my dad, my two sisters, and my brother. Both of my sisters
are older than me,but my brother is younger. My sister Elizabeth is the oldest. She is sixteen years
old. Carrie is thirteen 928bet old.We used to share a He helps little kids are sick. room, when
we moved to our new town,we each got rooms of our own. My brother John is youngest.He is only
years old. My sixteen name is Sally. She used to be a teacher, but now she stays home to take
us.My dad’s name is Tim they is a doc.

Bedeosky Blog