Jamie Dornan Welcomes a Daughter

No Comments


Jamie Dornan Welcomes a Daughter Dave M. Benett/Getty
Jamie Dornan is a dad!
The Irish actor, 31, is having quite a year — first he landed the starring role of Christian in Fifty Shades of Grey and now he and wife Amelia Warner have welcomed a baby girl, his rep confirms to PEOPLE.
The couple are “delighted to announce the birth of their daughter, born at the end of November,” his rep tells PEOPLE.
No further details are currently available.
Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.
Dornan and Warner were married in April and confirmed the pregnancy in June.

The new dad is currently filming the adaptation of the erotic novel in Vancouver, and Dornan has said in the past that the steamy sex scenes don’t faze him.
“I’m a fairly worldly guy,” Dornan said after taking over the role from Charlie Hunnam, who dropped out in October.
“I grew up in a very liberal place. I’m not saying we had a playroom, but I’m not shocked by the sex in the book. It’s essential to tell the story. I can’t believe films that don’t invoke the sexual side of it. So it works for me.”

Bedeosky Blog