Kidnap attempt by ritualists estopped.

No Comments

 Two suspected ritualists were today arrested while they allegedly tried to kidnap a fish farmer today.
The incident, which happened on Sunady morning in Ijebu Ode, sent shivers down the spine of the people of the community.
Another fish farmer, who witnessed their arrest narrated the event:
The fish farmer who was rescued from the kidnappers
farmer rescued
"It was a terrible experience this morning at my farm located at Odoyanta, Ijebu Ode. I just finished feeding the fish, so on my way back I heard a loud noise and the noise was coming from the father of the boy working for me although the man speaks in Igbo language. I had to ask the boy working for me to translate what his father said. He told me that his father said there are ritualists in the bush and that they've taken someone from a fish farm nearby. That we should come out on time.
The Iyalode who is believed to have ordered the operation
suspected to have ordered the operation


Bedeosky Blog